Are you doing the right things, in the right way, with the right resources?
In the current climate Good IT Governance is imperative for organisations wanting to stay ahead of the curve and well away from the regulator’s claws. Standby Consulting can help you optimise your activities returning maximum value to your stakeholders by closely working with you in the following areas:
- Framework for the Governance of Enterprise IT : Ensure the definition, establishment, and management of a framework for the governance of enterprise IT is in alignment with the mission, vision and values of the enterprise
- Strategic Management: Ensure that IT enables and supports the achievement of enterprise objectives
- Benefits Realization: Ensure that IT-enabled investments are managed to deliver optimised business benefits, ensuring that benefit realisation and performance measures are established, evaluated and reported to key stakeholders.
- Risk Optimisation: Ensure that an IT risk management framework exists to identify, analyze, mitigate, manage, monitor, and communicate IT-related business risks, ensuring the IT risk framework is in alignment with the enterprise risk management (ERM) framework.
- Resource Optimisation: Ensure the optimisation of IT resources including information, services, infrastructure and applications, and people, to support the achievement of enterprise objectives.
Solving this challenge is not simply a matter of implementing an industry-leading IT Governance framework. Instead, real solutions are custom-tailored. A key first step is in understanding where your governance processes are on the maturity curve and what strengths you have that can be leveraged. Standby Consulting can help you begin to design a governance approach that is tailored to your organization, along with strategic goals based on the mix of your portfolio.
Effective IT Governance.......
requires a mature, stable overall governance structure and strong, well functioning committees and Boards.